- Draws upon divergent representations of contemporary warfare. Begun before the escalation of war in the Balkans (1999), this site responds to the anti-social imperatives of war industry, and to the relationship between military industries and the media.
M.F.U. - an inner journey
- Paintings devoted to women rights, anti-war, anti-pollution.
The Experimental Party
- An initiative of the US Department of Art & Technology, the Experimental Party is an artist-based political party,
American T-shirt Patriotism
- Andrej Tisma's T-shirt designs for American and world-wide patriots who
oppose the war in Iraq.
Memorial Figures Series
- Figuring out what's going on.
- warProductwar represents an ongoing meditation on US war culture. Previously web published content is recontextualized @war-product-war.com in efforts to promote active re-readings of US visual culture in reference to war, politics, and the global economy
- A contemporary art web site with online art, essays and bookmarks. With regard to war infotainment, see the essay Theatre of Operations, as well as Sniper, D'autant qu'à plusieurs (What is More With Many), etc. Languages: French and English
Arts and Consciousness
- A glimpse on paintings, science news, ecology news, Hindu spirituality with an art and art therapy gallery, and a children's drawing gallery.