- Draws upon divergent representations of contemporary warfare. Begun before the escalation of war in the Balkans (1999), this site responds to the anti-social imperatives of war industry, and to the relationship between military industries and the media.
- An artwork and information website dedicated to the idea of ending war. Find out about the relationship between the media and the war department.
The Experimental Party
- An initiative of the US Department of Art & Technology, the Experimental Party is an artist-based political party,
A Polyphonic Chronicle
- A site about (net)art and other art projects.
American T-shirt Patriotism
- Andrej Tisma's T-shirt designs for American and world-wide patriots who
oppose the war in Iraq.
- warProductwar represents an ongoing meditation on US war culture. Previously web published content is recontextualized @war-product-war.com in efforts to promote active re-readings of US visual culture in reference to war, politics, and the global economy
M.F.U. - an inner journey
- Paintings devoted to women rights, anti-war, anti-pollution.
Arts and Consciousness
- A glimpse on paintings, science news, ecology news, Hindu spirituality with an art and art therapy gallery, and a children's drawing gallery.