- Draws upon divergent representations of contemporary warfare. Begun before the escalation of war in the Balkans (1999), this site responds to the anti-social imperatives of war industry, and to the relationship between military industries and the media.
rebel:art - connecting art and activism
- german eZine about the avant-garde of modern political art eg. culture jamming, adbusting, media art, software art, political design, graffiti, stickers etc.
American T-shirt Patriotism
- Andrej Tisma's T-shirt designs for American and world-wide patriots who
oppose the war in Iraq.
- Electronic multidisciplinary magazine with cultural, artistic, literary, photographic, video content.
- An artwork and information website dedicated to the idea of ending war. Find out about the relationship between the media and the war department.
- warProductwar represents an ongoing meditation on US war culture. Previously web published content is recontextualized @war-product-war.com in efforts to promote active re-readings of US visual culture in reference to war, politics, and the global economy
- $o how much doe$ it all co$t ?