- warProductwar represents an ongoing meditation on US war culture. Previously web published content is recontextualized @war-product-war.com in efforts to promote active re-readings of US visual culture in reference to war, politics, and the global economy
M.F.U. - an inner journey
- Paintings devoted to women rights, anti-war, anti-pollution.
here nor there - Mingrelian Lullaby
- the Mingrelian Lullaby, from international artistic
collaborators in australia, germany, republic of georgia, slovenia, and the uk
- An artwork and information website dedicated to the idea of ending war. Find out about the relationship between the media and the war department.
Acosta. Art and human rights
- Art can be a metaphysical desire, an aesthetic experience, a creation of forms or ideas that symbolize human emotions. We are in favour of all that, but the human manifestation can be at the same time sublime singing...
Nick Barker : Net Art Projects
- Art created on the computer for the internet.
Sally Blue's Web Site
- My Anti-Bush and Anti-Iraq War paintings and essays on "Bush and war" by other people.
One among 400,000
- A personal document of the
protest that took place in
London, UK on September 28th
2002 to stop the war against