Origin of Mothers Day
- The original Mother's Day Proclamation was made in 1870. It was written by Julia Ward Howe. Julia Ward Howe is perhaps best known today for having written the words to "The Battle Hymn of the Republic" in 1862 when she was an antislavery activist.
- This site is dedicated to exposing the lies behind 911. See how the War Machine fooled the world on September 11.
- Stories that reflect the end of WW2 through the eyes of children.
- I will try and add various material to this site with time. It's is ment as a collection of diverse stories.
- Contemporary search engines have a tendency to make dead websites disappear quietly. AntiWar404 counteracts some of the resulting amnesia.It offers a concise record of the peace movement forgotten by Google, resurrecting pages and pages of war resistance.
Code Pink Alert
- This is a collection of informative articles by leading commentators, from the past 3/4 years. I have put them up so that people can have easy access to them. I will continue to post pieces from my large back-log.