- A blog about life and the human condition, through personal experience, and a strong, obsessive need to right as many wrongs as possible (mine included)...peace, war, politics, love, acceptance, opinions, news, wisdom, kindness, and knowledge....
POLLY for International Politics
- My Blog and Forum are aimed at stopping the Iraq war and all wars so that there is peace on earth.
- warProductwar represents an ongoing meditation on US war culture. Previously web published content is recontextualized @war-product-war.com in efforts to promote active re-readings of US visual culture in reference to war, politics, and the global economy
Yard Sign Project
- Artists, friends, writers, activists, and strangers are invited to participate in the Yard Sign Project, now online.
Origin of Mothers Day
- The original Mother's Day Proclamation was made in 1870. It was written by Julia Ward Howe. Julia Ward Howe is perhaps best known today for having written the words to "The Battle Hymn of the Republic" in 1862 when she was an antislavery activist.
- Images, articles and factoids convey messages of peace and protest.
No To War In Iraq 2003
- Site arguing provocatively that the Iraqi people should try to use Gandhi style stances of passive, non-violent resistance to stop the Bush-Blair war machine in its tracks and minimuise casualties in the war no one wants. Arthur Chappell
- Mon blog, mes coups de coeur et coups de gueule. Algérie, France, Islam, Irak, Palestine, terrorisme, musique .... etc