- Draws upon divergent representations of contemporary warfare. Begun before the escalation of war in the Balkans (1999), this site responds to the anti-social imperatives of war industry, and to the relationship between military industries and the media.
One among 400,000
- A personal document of the
protest that took place in
London, UK on September 28th
2002 to stop the war against
- Anti war digital art, poetry, etc.
- $o how much doe$ it all co$t ?
Nick Barker : Net Art Projects
- Art created on the computer for the internet.
- An artwork and information website dedicated to the idea of ending war. Find out about the relationship between the media and the war department.
Ceci n'est pas un mensonge
- (This is not a lie.) Resolution independent unilateralism.
Vive le cadavre exquis!
Memorial Figures Series
- Figuring out what's going on.