- warProductwar represents an ongoing meditation on US war culture. Previously web published content is recontextualized @war-product-war.com in efforts to promote active re-readings of US visual culture in reference to war, politics, and the global economy
- Electronic multidisciplinary magazine with cultural, artistic, literary, photographic, video content.
rebel:art - connecting art and activism
- german eZine about the avant-garde of modern political art eg. culture jamming, adbusting, media art, software art, political design, graffiti, stickers etc.
American T-shirt Patriotism
- Andrej Tisma's T-shirt designs for American and world-wide patriots who
oppose the war in Iraq.
One among 400,000
- A personal document of the
protest that took place in
London, UK on September 28th
2002 to stop the war against
Acosta. Art and human rights
- Art can be a metaphysical desire, an aesthetic experience, a creation of forms or ideas that symbolize human emotions. We are in favour of all that, but the human manifestation can be at the same time sublime singing...
The Experimental Party
- An initiative of the US Department of Art & Technology, the Experimental Party is an artist-based political party,
- Anti war digital art, poetry, etc.